Bearing in mind understanding the high importance of human capital and its proper management in any company, we provide our clients with the following services:
- drafting employment agreements (contracts) and other documents (anticorruption policies, non-disclosure agreements, orders, staff lists, internal regulations, instructions, policies, etc.);
- the construction of unique labor relations in specific industries or for certain categories of workers (non-residents, pilots, flight attendants, medical representatives, officials, employees of tour operators, travel agencies and airlines, required to have certificates, etc.);
- audit of labor relations and legal assistance regarding their proper legal registration;
- counseling regarding alternative ways of cooperation with personnel, in particular, using civil contracts, outstaffing, outsourcing;
- obtaining work permits and residence permits for foreign workers;
- legal assistance during dismissal, reduction of staff, changes in essential working conditions;
- solving labor conflicts – negotiations, risk analysis, court cases;
- counseling regarding use and protection of personal data, in particular, during implementation the latest technologies in company`s work;
- counseling regarding compliance with anticorruption legislation, including FCPA and UK Antibribery Аct;
- conducting trainings for employees for better understanding their rights and obligations in daily work and in crisis situations;
- representation before the bodies of the State Migration Service of Ukraine, the State Service of Ukraine for Labor, the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.
Clients of the practice include tour operators, travel agencies, international airlines, global pharmaceutical companies, factories, farmers, distributors of medicines and medical equipment, construction companies.
Three lawyers of Ante, Andriy Guck, Kateryna Ishchenko and Roman Storonskyi, were recommended by the international publication Legal 500 EMEA in 2018 as outstanding lawyers in the field of labor law.